A good friend and an amazing author, Diane Major, has nominated me for a Blog Award!
I was touched when I heard, since she is the wonderful author of Enmitus, a brilliantly crafted story that will soon have a sequel.
Of course, there are RULES for accepting the nomination:
1. Display the award on my Blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated me.
3. State seven things about myself.
4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here are seven questions that will help define who I am, and what I do best.
1. I come from the Maritimes, and learned how to swim in the Atlantic Ocean.
2. I’ve been in sales most of my life, from being a Sales Director for a well-known cosmetic company, to providing heating systems, residentially and commercially.
3. I raised horses and I swam with dolphins.
4. I love to write as it allows me to create characters in all sorts of adventures.
5. I am a mother, a grandmother, and am blessed with a loving husband.
6. I speak three languages, and love to read about Quantum Physics and Quantum theory.
7. As a woman, I like to think that ‘I’ve come a long way Baby’. I published my first novel, Mirror Deep, in November 2012.
I would like to take this opportunity to nominate a group of bloggers that I feel have had a wonderful and positive impact on my life. I hope that you will go visit their blogs and leave a comment. In alphabetical order, they are: